Steps to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week My first Red Velvet Cake

catailz collected many recipes from any source for complete your cooking guide. enjoy it
date: 2023-01-29T22:07:18.855Z image: https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/d19c29f052067395/751x532cq70/my-first-red-velvet-cake-recipe-main-photo.jpg thumbnail: https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/d19c29f052067395/751x532cq70/my-first-red-velvet-cake-recipe-main-photo.jpg cover: https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/d19c29f052067395/751x532cq70/my-first-red-velvet-cake-recipe-main-photo.jpg author: Nora Marsh ratingvalue: 5 reviewcount: 49446 recipeingredient: - "100 g flour" - "140 g sugar" - "4 eggs" - " Quarter cup milk" - "150 g butter" - " Red food coloring" - " I tsp cocoa powder" - "Half tsp baking powder" - "Half tsp baking soda" recipeinstructions: - "Whisk eggs and sugar untill fluffy and ice cream looking" - "Combine all dry ingredients and add in the ice cream looking mix" - "Add melted butter and red food coloring and flavour" - "Fold in flour mix and pour in baking pans." - "Bake for 20-30 mins depending on quantity" categories: - Recipe tags: - my - first - red katakunci: my first red nutrition: 116 calories recipecuisine: American preptime: "PT19M" cooktime: "PT45M" recipeyield: "4" recipecategory: Dinner --- ![My first Red Velvet Cake](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/d19c29f052067395/751x532cq70/my-first-red-velvet-cake-recipe-main-photo.jpg) Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my first red velvet cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious. My first Red Velvet Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. My first Red Velvet Cake is something that I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic. My mom and I have been using the same Red Velvet Cake recipe for as long as I can remember. It's the one she used when I was a kid and the one I've always made. And while it's delicious, I knew it could be better. And since it was a recipe that was given to her, I can say that. To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have my first red velvet cake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that. ##### The ingredients needed to make My first Red Velvet Cake: 1. Prepare 100 g flour 1. Get 140 g sugar 1. Take 4 eggs 1. Get Quarter cup milk 1. Prepare 150 g butter 1. Take Red food coloring 1. Take I tsp cocoa powder 1. Make ready Half tsp baking powder 1. Take Half tsp baking soda My sister-in-law on my husband's side of the family is the red velvet cake queen. That was my biggest challenge and reason for delay, not just developing this cake recipe, but making it good enough that even I would ask for a second slice. The absolute best red velvet cake I have ever tasted and I am not a red velvet fan. I made this red velvet cake for my cousins graduation party, since red velvet is his favorite cake flavor. ##### Instructions to make My first Red Velvet Cake: 1. Whisk eggs and sugar untill fluffy and ice cream looking 1. Combine all dry ingredients and add in the ice cream looking mix 1. Add melted butter and red food coloring and flavour 1. Fold in flour mix and pour in baking pans. 1. Bake for 20-30 mins depending on quantity The absolute best red velvet cake I have ever tasted and I am not a red velvet fan. I made this red velvet cake for my cousins graduation party, since red velvet is his favorite cake flavor. Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting- The Perfect Combination! Just as with Carrot Cake, Hummingbird Cake, Italian cream cake, Red Velvet Cake is one of those good old fashioned southern cake recipes that pairs amazingly well with cream cheese frosting. Unless of course, you aren't a fan of cream cheese (gasp!)….but for me, only cream cheese frosting. So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my first red velvet cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
LihatTutupKomentar